In this post, we share Part 2 in past paper For the post of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IB. we share All question and there and highlight correct answer.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IB:
52. How does sunlight enter the rooms?
(a) Vertically (B) By Refraction
(C) Horizontally (D)By Irregular Reflection
53. What number of hues are noticeable in the daylight range?
(A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 7
64. Which substance is liquid at room temperature?
(A) Graphite (B)Mercury (C) Silicon (D) Tungsten
55. Which of these is negatively charged?
(A) Neutrino (B) Neutrons (C) Protons (D)EIectrons
56. What happens to the volume of water when it freezes
(A) Decreases (B) Increases By 1/10 (C) Flows Rapidly (D)Turn To Ice
57. Which party has the highest no. of seats in the Senate after the 2012 election?
(A) PMLN (B)PPP
(C) MQM (D) JUI
58. AmirKhan is?
(A)British National (B) Pakistani (C) Indian (D) Punjabi
59. ________ cubic millimeters constitute 1 cubic centimeter?
(A) 1000 (B) 2000
(C) 3000 (D) 4000
60. In the exam, 45% of students failed and 550 students were successful. The aggregate number of understudies who showed up in the exam were:
(A)1000 (B) 900
(C) 1500 (D) 800
61. A group of students volunteered to finish a construction work in 25 days. 1Q of the understudies did not come and the work could be — completed in 35 days. The first number of understudies at the gathering were:
A) 25.00 (B) 32.00
(C) 35.00 (D) 37.00
62- A man bought a flat for Rs. 8,20,000. He obtained 55% of this cash from a bank, How much cash did he acquire from the bank:
( A ) Rs. 4,51,000 (B) Rs. 4,52,000 (C) Rs. 4,53,000. (D) Rs. 4.54,000
63. A student Get 68 Marks and before gets 85% total Marks are
(A) 50 (B) 70 (C)80 (D) 90
64. nDiaroond is a
(A) material noun (B)verb
(C)preposition (D) adjection
65. An article is bought for Rs 600 and sold for Rs 750. What is the profit percentage?
(A) 20% (B)25%
(C) 30% (D) None of these
66.Find the average age of a family of five members, whose ages are 42, 49, 56, 63 and 35 years respectively.
(A) 50 years (B)49 years (C) 45 years (D) 48 years
67.Smallest natural number:__
(A) 0 ( B) 1 (C) 2 (D) 3
68.Smallest prime number:
(A) 1 (B )2
(C) 3 (D) 4
69. 30% of total amount is left after spending 280 rupees, the total amount is
(A) 1000 (B) 2000
70. A perimeter of a square is a 20cm length of one side shall be?
(A) 4cm (B) 5 cm (C) 6cm (D) 7cm
71 In absence of facts we can?
(A)know (B) defer
(A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4
73. 2, 6, 18, 54___________
(A) 156 (B) 153
(C) 162 (D) 158
74. A man has 180 pens and 9 of them are blue, how much in % has blue pens?
(A) 6 (B) 3
(C) 8 (D) none of these
75. The number, whose 7% is 42, is:
(A) 300 (B) 400
(C) 500 (D) 600
76. A man bought something of 120 rupees and he has 25% discount. What is the actual price he pad?-”
(A) 95 (B) 100
(C) 105 (D) none of these
78. Smallest Natural Number?
(A) 4 (B) 3
(C) 5 (D) 1
79. A man pays 10% of his income as income tax. He obtained 55% of this cash from a bank, How much cash did he acquire from the bank
(A) Rs. 13000 (B) Rs. 15000 (C) Rs. 17000 (D) Rs. 19000
80. Five years ago, the age of the father was thrice the age of the son. If the son is 30 years old now, what is the current age of father?
(A) 70 (B) 73
(C) 80 (D)90
81. 30% amount of total is left after spending 280 rupees. What was the amount before spending?
A) 300 (B) 400
C) 500 (D) 600
82. Mean of 10, 30, Y and 50 is 50 Y is?
(A) 90 (B) 95 (C) 100 (D) 110
83. Boy can type 1350 words in 30 minutes, maybe could type in 5 minutes?
(A) 225 (B) 235 (C) 50 (D) 60
84. Twelve men take 6 hours to finish a piece of work. After the 12 men have worked for 1 hour, the contractor decides to call in 8 more men. How many more hours would 20 men take to complete the remaining work?
(A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5
85. If a car is sold for Rs..50000 the profit is 17 per cent, what would-be profit percentage if sold for Rs. 47000.
(A) 14.85% (B) 15.98%
(C) 16.20% (D) 14.50%
86. The number, whose 17% is 51, is
(A)500 (B) 100
(C ) 300 (D) 210
87. A primary school had an enrolment of 850 pupils in January 1970. In January 1980 the enrolment was 1,120; What was the percentage increase for the enrolment?
(A) 31.76% (B) 33.50%
(C) 30,65% (D) 34.76%
88. Which is the greatest number?
(A) 1/4 of 236 (B) 1716 of 1028 (C) 1/9 of 504 (D) 1/3 of 741
89. Shrimps are available in the market__ they are an apod source of earning foreign exchange
(A)because (B) so (C) while (D) when
90. In absence of facts we can___________ about the real reason.
(A) Conclude (B) Deduce (C) Deduct (D) Infer
91. He set two alarms so as to ___________ that he woke up on time?
(A) Assure (B) Reassure (C) Ensure (D) Confirm
92. The word round in “He took round in” is ___________ parts of speech?
(A)Verb (B) Noun (C) Adjective (D) None of These
93. Big Ben, a huge clock was installed at British Parliament in:
(A) 1940 (B) 1972 (C) 1875 (D) 1859
94. What is the clinical use for temperature?
(A) Centigrade (B) Fahrenheit (C) Celsius (D) All of These
95. In which District of Punjab Kallar Kahar Lake is situated?
(A) Jhelum (B) Chakwal (C) Sargodha (D) Mianwali
96. World Cancer Day is observed every year on:
(A) 21st February. (B) 12th February (C) 3rd February (D) 4 February
97. Who is said to be the Olympics?
(A)Robert Dover (B) Pierre de Coubertin (C) Th Theodosius I (D) Ernest Curtis
98. Which team has won the Football World Cup most of the times?
(A) Italy (B) France (C) Germany (B) Brazil
99. Doha” is the seaport of:
(A) France (B) Brazil (C) Libya (D) Qatar
100. Marala Headwork has been constructed on River
(A) Ravi (B) Chenab (C) Sutlej (D) Indus
click Here to check Part 1 on ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IB